She's all girl; I love it! I agree with Chelsea in the last post comments: "time for another!" But no pressure... seriously though!!
She treats them like real people and seems to really care for them. It's soooo sweet, and she's soooo precious.
That is so cute. I love how they act like mini moms. If only the dolls could throw tantrums, then our girls would sympathize and be a little easier on us.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She's all girl; I love it! I agree with Chelsea in the last post comments: "time for another!" But no pressure... seriously though!!
She treats them like real people and seems to really care for them. It's soooo sweet, and she's soooo precious.
That is so cute. I love how they act like mini moms. If only the dolls could throw tantrums, then our girls would sympathize and be a little easier on us.
Post a Comment