So, looking at Jane, you would think that I needed to be reported to Social Services. It doesn't matter how hard I try, she always finds a way to get hurt. Here is her latest battle wound. Pretty huh? If you can believe it, it actually looked bigger in real life. I better get off of the computer quick before she finds a way to get another one!


3 comments:
hey what are you doing to my baby? :) take good care of her and I hope she got lots of kisses for that owie!!! miss you both! xoxo
OUCH!!! Looks like a good scrapbook page to me!! Thanks for the fun times! lots of love :)
Oh my. That is a doozie. You might want to let out that cute ponytail and comb down her bangs to cover it up for a few days.
Amazing that she can still look so edible, even with a huge goosegg on her forehead.
Post a Comment