Friday, April 20, 2007

Getting Bigger!




This pregnancy thing is crazy! I can't believe the way that my stomach is growing!! This first picture was when I was 13 weeks. Just imagine what it is like now at 20 weeks! I looks to me like Danny is a little jealous! He sure tries, but his tummy just doesn't compare! The second picture was taken this past Sunday at the bench that honors my dear cousin Evan who passed away last May.The picture doesn't do my stomach justice, but trust me, it's there and it's BIG! I am beginning to feel every other part of me getting bigger (especially my face and my behind!). I can't can't even fathom what it's going to be like by the end of term! )The third picture is a picture of my darling nephews, niece, and sister. If my little girl is half as cute as little Flora (inside and out) then I will be thrilled!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

So cute! Where is the bench? That is sweet. You look great!!! I'm happy you were able to get some pictures on here...it makes me feel like I get to see you:)

Annie said...

Chels, thanks for the comment. The bench is in SLC. It is in an amazing spot! It overlooks the entire valley. Evan would love it! I think that the bench gave his dad something to work towards that felt productive and helped him deal with the loss of his son. It is also nice to have a spot to go to think about Evan.

Kristin Bishop said...

Annie....you are adorable pregnant. I should e-mail you pictures of me...it would definetely make you feel good about yourself! I was HUGE! Thanks for all the nice comments about jaxson....it is fun to talk. I can't wait to see pics of your little girl!

Jessica Kettle said...

You look so cute! If you think you feel big now, just wait! It's pretty crazy what your body can do. I would love to take pictures for you! just let me know. =)