I never thought that I was technical enough to create and update a blog, but I have enjoyed seeing other people's blogs so much and their beautiful babies that I thought that I would join the "club." I am expecting my first baby in September and I thought a blog would help me to keep in contact and share pictures with people who I care about but don't get to see too often. Since I am not too keen on posting pictures of myself (however I have a really attractive husband :)) I doubt that I will add much to my blog until sometime in SEPTEMBER. By then I will have a lot of pictures to post of my little one. See you then!
1 year ago

3 comments:
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your guts and miss you bad. It's so much easier when I just haven't seen you for a long time:( Hope you are doing well and let me know about that between the legs!
annie....this is chelsea's friend Kristin. I am sooo excited for you and can't wait to see pictures! These blog things are fun....a good way to stay connected. Good luck with everything!
Kristin,
It is so good to hear from you! Congrat's on your new baby Jaxson! I have heard quite a bit about him from Chelsea! He sounds beautiful! I look forward to hearing more from you! xoxo!
Annie
Post a Comment