HELP! CAN ANYONE SAVE ME??? I am currently on my 4th out of 8 days of babysitting four children from my ward. They include, one 12 year old (oh boy, I am not even going to go there...not yet at least), one 7 year old, and 2 five year olds, plus my little Jane. If anyone out there has read or seen The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, picture the Herdmans (but slightly cleaner) and you have a great idea of what I am going through...oh the stories!! It has been the LONGEST FOUR DAYS OF MY LIFE! I don't think I am going to make it! HEEEEELLLLPPPPPPPPP!
1 year ago

4 comments:
Hey all I can say is I'm so sorry! I can only imagine. Things at are house always get a little crazy when all my neices and nephews are there and I usually have to go lock myself in a secluded room after a few hours! Good luck! I'll pray for ya!
Oh my - Annie I feel so bad for you. Keep them entertained and OUT of your house as much as you can.
Hi! Your blog popped up on Cori and Shaun's blog. Are you guys not private anymore?
Anyway...Danny has told us a little at work and we are thinking of you :) Bless your hearts, you guys are getting BIG BLESSINGS somehow for this I am SURE!
Hang in there :)
Wow Annie, I can't even imagine going from one child to five, and for eight days. Bless your heart. And it's winter time with not much to do. Get some keys to your church and just let them go run around in the gym:) Good Luck!
Post a Comment