Monday, September 17, 2007

OVER DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am officially 41 weeks pregnant!!! I never thought I would see the day (at least I hoped not!!) . I was assuming that I was going to come 1-2 wees early because that runs in my family, and my close friends near by who were at least 4 weeks behind me were already dialating. So, pretty much I have been impatiently waiting for nearly 4 weeks. I hope that my baby girl isn't always this stubborn! The two close friends that I just referred to have delivered and are home with their newborns and I am still WAITING! Last week, when I went to the doctors office I had not dilated or effaced AT ALL! I go in again tomorrow and I am hoping (and praying) that something has happened this past week. If my body can't figure out how to do it on it's own, I am scheduled for an induction this coming Thursday. Although being induced is not ideal, I am still thrilled that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait to see and hold my baby! Well, my fingers are so swollen that I am having a difficult time typing so I am going to say good-bye. I really mean it this time when I say that the next time I post, I will be a MOMMY!

5 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

You poor girl. Hang in there!

Kristin Bishop said...

Annie-
I have been religously checking your blog to see pics of your little one! I can't believe you are 41 weeks. I am so sorry...but I am super excited for you because that means the END IS NEAR! You are about to have the best (most overhwelming and TIRING) weekend of your life. I'll be thinking about you. And....post pics quickly! I can't wait! Good luck.

Chelsea said...

oh hunny I love you!!! I hope you are okay and whatever you decided at the dr's today feels good! You are going to be the cutest mommy ever, I can't wait to talk all about how amazing it is to have a new little baby with you! I just can't wait to meet her is the real truth- you are a real trooper who deserves a trip to hawaii(with me of course) and PLEASE tell Alan I said so:)

Susie said...

Annie, I have been anxiously awaiting the news since we visited with you over Labor Day. Why, oh why do people like me, who have plenty of torso space to comfortably fit a wee one in there get to go 10 days early and you (tiny thing) have to wait an extra week or two!
Where's the love?
Hopefully she will be a perfect little angel who will make the wait completely worth it! You deserve it!

Chelsea said...

dying for pictures! can I come saturday? call me:)