SHOWERS, SHOWERS, SHOWERS!This first shower was held by my dear friend Lacie Lawrence. We have been friends pretty much since we popped out of the womb. She is amazing. She invited other friends of mine that I have had since Elementary School. The funny thing is that seven of us were pregnant! Fun memory!
My second shower was held by my wonderful mother-in-law, Valerie, and sister in law Amie. They invited the Jackson side of the family, friends from Alpine, and my old roommates from Logan. It was so good to see everyone! We played the cutest matching game. The words were things like "nursing" and if you got the match you got a correlating candy bar such as "milky" way. It was so creative!
(For the life of me I can't get these pictures any bigger!!!!)



The next shower I had was held by my dear friends at work on my last day. It was such a bitter sweet day. I have worked with these wonderful people for 4 years and I will miss them dearly! I had a nice cry the entire way home thinking about my sweet students I was leaving behind...then the next day I woke up and felt extremely relieved. I am sure that I will be going back and forth with these feelings for quite some time.
My third shower was given to my by a wonderful woman in my ward. She is extremely talented in every possible way. She really out did herself! The decorations were great, the food was delicious, and the guest were so kind!
Isn't this baby bag great! The picture just doesn't do it justice. The woman who held the shower for me spent endless hours making it from her own design. It is made from vintage fabrics from the 1930's. It is thick and quilted! The inside is made of the slick material so that it can be wiped clean in case of spills, etc.
Check out Danny's rig! Nice huh? :) A few Saturday's ago he had to pick up a machine in Cedar City so I said that I would join him. I got to ride in this monster of a truck with my feet and back propped up with pillows bouncing all of the way to Cedar. It was hilarious! We ended up eating at I-hop (after a long walk to another restaurant that was closed by the time we finally made it there), checking out a hotel room, and having a great time just being together. It is interesting that ANYTHING can be fun as long as I am with him!
This is a picture of my two nephews Duncan and Dawson on Alpine Days. My ward had a float representing our country so all of the primary kids got to dress in red, white, and blue and rode their bikes behind the float. They were as cute as can be!
My Family and I (except Brad who was flying) went to La Caille one night. What a beautiful restaurant! They sat us outside on the patio near a live band and four gigantic peacocks! At first, the peacocks were amazing until about halfway through the meal when they started to surround us and peck at my swollen sausage toes. It made for a memorable night!
The dang peacock was not willing to cooperate in this picture and my hubby was too embarrassed to sit there long enough for the peacock to turn around!
This is a picture of my cute friend Crystal and I hanging out at the "Gillman Park." She is expecting her 3rd baby (boy) about 4 weeks after I am due. She usually comes early so we may even get to be neighbors at the hospital!
This is fourth of July weekend. Danny and I took a camper up to the canyon and stayed over a few nights. On the 4th, the Jackson clan came up and met us for hot dogs and smores before we set off to watch the fireworks. They are such a wonderful family. I am so lucky that I get to be a part of them!

5 comments:
Yay! I have been checking your blog for pregnant pics FOREVER. I thought that the first pictures of you in White was 37 weeks! I about died...you aren't even big at all. I am getting so excited for you...because I can tell by your words all the emotions you are going through:) The next few weeks will be life-changing. Good luck with everything. If I were you I would have a 3-4 day old already! So...pack your bags if not already! I can't wait to see pictures. Are you going back to teaching? Are you going to nurse?
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You are one of the sweetest most genuine people I have ever met. Chelsea was lucky to meet you!
Hi Annie!
You don't know me, but I found your blog through Kristin's. I too am 37 weeks, due September 12, and expecting a girl. My bags are packed and I want this baby to come now. You look good, and your tummy is small. Check out my blog, and you will feel much better about yourself. Good luck! It will be fun to see who's baby comes first:)
Pam Parson
your tummy is so cute! I bet you are getting so excited! If I don't talk to you before then, good luk with the whole delivery thing. Don't let everyone scare you. I didn't think it was bad at all! God bless the epidural. I am so excited for you to hold your little girl. It is the most amazing experience you will ever have in your life.
Hey Annie, You look so cute pregnant. Let me know how everything goes... I'm excited for you. It was fun to see all your pics...
Hey, do you have a baby yet or what?! I'm dying to know.
Post a Comment