This pregnancy has been quite a bit different from my first. I haven't been nearly as sick, haven't had a pregnancy tumor, haven't bled, haven't had high blood pressure, etc. Naturally Danny and I, (as well as everyone else) started assuming that we were going to have a boy. However, Jane was relentless at telling us that it was going to be a "girl," or a "sister." Come to find out at our ultra sound....SHE WAS RIGHT! We are having another GIRL!
We couldn't be happier! We are thrilled to have another sweet girl in our family. I am happy that Jane will have a little friend...eventually. We have the stuff, we have the knowledge, and we have a perfect little girl already....how could we not be thrilled?!?

5 comments:
Yea! I know I already told you but I'm so excited for you guys! They will be the sweetest little friends. Glad you are feeling good- I had forgotten about all the not fun stuff with Jane. You look great!
Cute tiny belly!! Can't wait to see you!!!
Congrats on another girl!
Cute!!
Growing bellies are uncomfortable for the mom, but they sure are cute to look at. You look darling!
Post a Comment