Monday, September 21, 2009

Birthday Girl!

"I'm 2!"

Well, my baby is no longer a baby. So sad, but true. Yesterday she turned two years old and I found myself reminiscing all day about the different stages of my long labor. Two years ago yesterday, my life changed drastically. There is absolutely no way that I could have know how much I would come to love that little spirit inside of me and how much she would change the entire way that I look at everything. She has been a dream come true for me in so many ways.
We had some of our friends and family meet us at the "blue park" for a little birthday celebration. We took over the swings and soon every kid had an adult to push them! They were in heaven.
Plate: Year 1

Plate: Year 2
Time sure does change!

Jane's Aunty Sara knows her well. She covered her gift with Jane's favorite suckers! It was hard to get Jane to concentrate on anything else...who needs presents when you have a SUCKER?!?
After presents everyone sat down for lunch! Walmart's huge subs are the way to go!
Jane gave that candle a run for it's money! She blew and blew just like the Big Bad Wolf...Daddy eventually had to help!
(don't forget to notice cousin Flora Kay in the background!)
After the party, Jane wanted to put on some of her new dress-up clothes! She was the queen for the day!
What is dress-ups without a tea party? Her doll Lilly joined us and we had a great time!
Happy Birthday Janey Gwen!

I love you!


4 comments:

Krin said...

What a cutie! Time sure does fly bye. Looks like she had a great birthday party!

flora said...

me too.

Valerie said...

How did Mary Poppins say it? Just about perfect in every way - or something like that...

She was describing our little Janey girl! Great party, great girl and great parents!

Susie said...

How did I miss this post? What a cute girl you have. It just makes me smile to look at these pictures.