Tuesday, September 8, 2009

#2


Whether or not she is happy about it, Jane is going to be a big sister around March 14th! That makes me a little over 13 weeks PREGNANT (however, I claim my tummy looks more like 20 weeks!)! It has actually gone pretty fast and since I finally heard the sweet little heartbeat, I have come to believe there WILL be a baby! Girl or boy?? That may just be the next post!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Yippee!! I'm so excited for you guys. Jane will be an awesome helper! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

The Bee Family said...

Woo-hoo! I am so excited for you! So far for me things have been pretty good with 2...but then again it's only been 13 days :) I am soo soo happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS! And March is a great month for a birthday!

Valerie said...

Jane will have a new sibling but I will have a new grandchild!!!! Yippee, thank you and congratulations!

Leslie said...

Yaaahooo! It was so fun to see you at Lacie's and to catch up. Hope all goes well.

flora said...

Happy Birthday Girl on Sunday!

Jayna said...

Hey thanks for your comment and congratulations on the new little one. So fun! Jane has sure grown up since we saw her last. And that toe...ouch.

Julie said...

Annie, I'm so excited for you! How are you feeling these days? Hope you are well.

PS I might have my own little secret:)

Julie said...

Sorry to leave you hangin', I haven't officially announced it yet but I'm pregnant! 10 weeks along and due in April. We are very excited!