My mom has a friend whose daughter works for Baby Signing Time (got that?). When she saw Jane signing, she told me that I needed to get a video ready to submit to Baby Signing Time (you could possibly win prizes/cash). I thought "what the heck!" So here is the video. I guess a mother deserves bragging rights occasionally. Here is my girl in action!
(There are two videos...I just couldn't stand cutting any of it out! Be prepared...it is a little long (5 min. all together) and I am a little obnoxious...Just watch Jane!)
Thanks for humoring me!

8 comments:
That made my day, so sweet! Annie, you are such a good mommy!
She's amazing - and so are you. Let us know what Baby Signing Time says about our Janey girl!
Hey we just went private if you guys would like an invite send me your email:) jamie_0921@yahoo.com I didn't get a chance to look at the video yet. Travs brother did that with his daughter too. It's pretty cool!
I'm so glad you finally videoed them!! She is a genious!
Okay seriously i think that's amazing. Sadie and I have just barely started in the last month or so to work on signing and she only knows a few so far, but it is so great and you can just see how excited she is to be able to communicate with us. that's awsome that Jane is doing so great I'll have to learn your tricks! I hope you win Lots of Money because she is soooo adorable!
oh my WORD! that is amazing! I love watching you guys sign. You are hired to help me teach my future children!
Annie
Love that little girl - Takes after her great grampa & he has got spend more time with her.
HMG
Amazing, I've never tried teaching sign before but that video just convinced me that it works. What a little smartie; takes after her mama. She'll be tutoring people in math too someday! What book did you use to teach her?
Post a Comment