I went and got Janey's pictures taken yesterday at Kiddi Kandids. I left EXHAUSTED! It was all we could do to get her to smile. She just kept looking at us like "you really are not that funny!" She didn't like the photographer one bit! Every time she would touch Jane, she would start to cry. The photographer finally had to pick up Jane's little buddy Jackson and swing him in her face to get a grin out of her. Overall, I think the pictures turned out pretty cute (considering all of the work that we had to go through). It also helps that you get a free 8X10 around their birthdays. Everything is always better when it is FREE! :)
p.s. These are the pictures before they were edited and cropped. I gave most of them a sepia overlay that made them look a little antiqued. This is also as big as the Kiddi Kandids site would let me make them. Sorry!





1 year ago

9 comments:
Oh Annie- i think they turned out sweet! I know what you mean about getting them to smile though. We've been through that too. You had her in such cute outfits! That's why I haven't taken Sadie in quite yet because I can't decide what she should wear. Any I love the first one and the one of her sitting on the iron bench in her black dress. Soo cute!!
She looks so cute, I think they turned out great! We are getting pictures done next Friday. I am stressing on what to wear and I hope Elsie behaves and smiles too. So many decisions but worth it. Take care!
We survived! Thanks for the memories!!!
Annie,
Those pics are precious. I LOVE THEM. She is one of the most adorable little girls I've ever seen. Her smile reminds me of my little jaxsons...so contagious and you just want to kis them!
I love the one of her sitting in the white chair, pink dress...looking at the flower she's holding.
So cute! I'm glad you started posting again! She's huge all of the sudden.
ladder is my favorite.
Gosh, I have a lot of catching up to do! I guess having internet has made you blog savvy because I had no idea you had posted so much recently.
Oh, and Jane doesn't even need to smile to be absolutely adorable!
oh they turned out darling!! I need to see you both real real soon!!! I just got home so I will call and plan a time with you:) xoxo
Annie,
Your Janey is just the cutest little thing and surely the apple of her Daddy's eye! It was so fun to see your comment on my blog! Of course you can peek in, ANYTIME :) As long as you don't mind me doing the same thing.
What a beautiful little girl! She looks so much like Danny to me. The pictures turned out great! Our kids are so old now and I'm starting to miss when they were tiny like that. Enjoy every precious little moment because you can't get it back:)
Post a Comment