We had a fun evening with the Becks the other week at Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. Jane went nuts over the animals. She made the "horsey noise" by flapping her lips over and over AND OVER AGAIN! She also mooed all evening at the cows. So cute.
She surprised me and was an angel the entire time (even though she had a short nap and the game went late). Thanks Janey for the fun time. The people who sat behind us played with her the entire game so she was very entertained as well!




Jane found the rag drawer and thought she was pretty cool when she discovered she could fit right inside! She spent at least 10 minutes crawling in and out of the drawer and throwing all of the rags out! I wish I was as easily entertained!


Last Saturday we went on a delivery with Danny past Park City and stopped and had a mini picnic by this beautiful river. Afterwards we went shopping at the outlet malls. It was pretty much a perfect day. Jane was an angel, and Danny even behaved himself. GOOD TIMES!






7 comments:
Oh I love that you have the internet and get to post more. But it really does make me miss you! I wish we could move to Utah, but Eli would never. It's to city and civilized for him :) He would love to live in the middle of no-where, hours and hours from everything. So you know... we have to try and compromise. :)
Annie,
It really has been a long time. I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your comment. This truly has been the most difficult time of our lives but at the same time we have never felt so blessed. Anyways thanks again and I hope that all is well with you and your family.
Darren
PS. Your little girl is adorable!
Super cute picture of you and Jane by the river!! I'm so excited to hang out... prepare yourself for some serious FUN!!
I love when you post. And all your pictures are sooo cute. Love you guyz.
She really has to be one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. The pic of her on the pony shows how much she looks like YOU.
Very cute!
Post a Comment