Chels, this picture is for you! Your baby legs have come in handy for more things than just fashion. Poor little Janey is prone to some serious diaper rashes. It doesn't matter how often I change her or what creams I put on her... we are constantly battling a rash! For a few days this is what she wore!! I wish my backside was that cute! :)
We were very brave parents and took Jane to her first Jazz game! She was amazing considering all of the noise. She must not have been too interested in the game because she slept through most of it until she woke up hungry. She even took a bottle!
Every Christmas Eve my family plays a game where one of us (Sara this year) reads the Night Before Christmas and every time the word "the" is read we pass around a gift. Once the story is finished we all open the gifts. It is a fun tradition.
Perhaps a little to close for me...but it is dang cute of Janey Gwen!
On Danny's day off one day we decided we would go to Cabella's (yeah fun I know...we are definitely exciting people!) Here are a few pictures we took. They probably thought that we were tourists we took so many pictures!



10 comments:
Yay for catch-up posts! This made my day to see so many pictures of Jane! Thanks Annie.
I love all the pictures! She is so cute and a happy little girl!! We love you guys!!
Just want to eat her up! Can't wait for Catch-up #3!
Annie, I look at these every day. Actually I should say that I DEVOUR them every day. Your mom is so lucky to live next door and have easy access to Jane. Thanks for providing us with so many darling pictures to hold us in between visits!
THAT just made my day!!!! she is SO cute...I am jealous you had a craft day without me. sad:( i love you guys!
She is so adorable, she is getting so big now. I think about you guys all the time. I love her bows, do you make them? Have a great one!
Annie, I forgot how beautiful you are- I love the pic of just you and Jane. She definitely takes after you in looks! I swear when the roads are better this spring I will get brave and pack up to come see you guys. Can't wait to meet that little doll!
ANNIE :) I was so excited when I saw your page.. I just started a blog and I found you through Chelsea!! You are such a cute mom and Jane is SO DARLING.. What a sweet little family you have!
OH MY GOSH ANNIE, I can't believe I stumbled across your blog. I'm not even sure how, but somehow yours popped up and I jumped with excitement. You and Danny still make a very cute couple, and you little JANE is absoultely adorable. I hope all is going well. Check out my blog if you get a chance: paulandtrisha.blogpspot.com
-Trisha (Henderson) Cannon
okay really? I think you are rude. I NEVER get to see you or your baby....you have a blog and the last time you posted was January. It is March, almost April. If you don't post soon I think I'll have to delete you off my list so I don't have to be reminded how much I miss you and your cute baby. much love.chelsea
Post a Comment