Normally it is just Danny, Jane, and I in our house and it stays pretty quite (except for an occasional screaming session from Jane). However, this past Sunday we had 40 + friends and family over to participate in our Jane's baby blessing and celebrate with a big lunch. It was the first time that we have had that big of a group in our house, and I can honestly say that it now officially feels like a "home." We are so lucy to have such wonderful friends and family who love and support us!
There is nothing like a warm bubble bath to get ready for a big event!
Happy little family!
My dad had this great idea to take a picture of all of the men that helped to bless Janey. This picture will always be precious! I am so grateful to be associated with such incredibly valiant priesthood holders!

"Paps"
Grandma and Grandpa Jackson
Jane is so lucky!
This is Great Grandam Mary JANE!
I love my Chelsea! Thanks for coming!

More friends, family, and FOOD!
This is one proud mommy and daddy!
I love days like this! Thanks everyone for coming! I love you all!




7 comments:
That was such a fun day; thanks for having us over!! What a lovely day and great memories!
I'm so glad we were able to make it! What a memorable day it was, and in more ways than one! :)
Annie - what a beautiful summary of a wonderful day. Just looking at the pictures brings back the sweet feelings of the day. Everything about it was perfect.
Hey Annie! I just wanted to tell you that your little Jane is absolutely beautiful. Blessing days are so sweet! She makes one cute pumpkin too. =)
what a special day! I LOVED everything about it. thanks for letting us be a part. I love your little family so much!
Thanks for inviting us, Annie. Blessings are a big deal, but moms have to pay a hefty price to host so many people at their homes. You did a great job - we loved it.
Post a Comment