Holy Crap! She is soooo cute. Can you believe her eyes? They are beautiful and so huge. I can most definitely see you in her. I also LOVE what I can see of your house, I am jealous. Jarom and I want to build when we move back to Utah...I'll have to call with questions, because it looks exactly like what I'd love! Your fireplace is beautiful and I love the arches on either side. Are you going to go back to teaching? or are you staying home from now one? Annie....she is precious! Totally worth the challenge of getting her here.
Annie, little Jane is sooo sweet and so cute!! I'm glad you found my blob, I didn't tell a lot of people at first because I was trying (in vain) to keep up with sites like yours! You are AMAZING! Hope you are doing well, keep in touch!
8 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!! We got there past bedtime and missed her smiling face. She is beautiful!!
ADORABLE!! That's all there is to it.
cute pictures with the pumpkins...you are quite the photographer:)
Holy Crap! She is soooo cute. Can you believe her eyes? They are beautiful and so huge. I can most definitely see you in her. I also LOVE what I can see of your house, I am jealous. Jarom and I want to build when we move back to Utah...I'll have to call with questions, because it looks exactly like what I'd love! Your fireplace is beautiful and I love the arches on either side. Are you going to go back to teaching? or are you staying home from now one? Annie....she is precious! Totally worth the challenge of getting her here.
Annie, little Jane is sooo sweet and so cute!! I'm glad you found my blob, I didn't tell a lot of people at first because I was trying (in vain) to keep up with sites like yours! You are AMAZING! Hope you are doing well, keep in touch!
I'm going through withdrawls Annie. More pics pretty please? :)
hey annie! so glad i found the jackson clan on blogger! cameron and i have jumped the bandwagon as well. congrats on your adorable addition.
I am absolutly in LOVE with your little Jane!! Those pictures are priceless! Did ya'll take them yourselves? If so...you're hired ;)
Post a Comment