Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun in St. George! I love it down there! And Danny is such a cute Dad, isn't it so fun to watch our hubby's with the girls. I'm sure she has Danny wrapped around her finger just like Sadie does with Eli! I wish I got to see you guys once in a while. Keep havin' fun.
4 comments:
What a cute little girl!!
darling!! love you guys!
Oooh. She looks so dang cute in her hat! Can't wait to see you guys!
Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun in St. George! I love it down there! And Danny is such a cute Dad, isn't it so fun to watch our hubby's with the girls. I'm sure she has Danny wrapped around her finger just like Sadie does with Eli! I wish I got to see you guys once in a while. Keep havin' fun.
Post a Comment