I didn't have these pictures ready when I last posted, so here are so MORE!
Vegas Trip!
This is Cousin Ella and regretfully I don't have a picture of Cousin Olivia.
Having fun in toilet paper wrappers...we have a REALLY eventful life! :)
More !
I didn't have these pictures ready when I last posted, so here are so MORE!
Having fun in toilet paper wrappers...we have a REALLY eventful life! :)
More !
Posted by
Annie
at
9:24 AM
5 comments:
yeah:) I just decided to come back to see your pictures again...and there were NEW ones! YAHOO!!!!
What a surprise to find another post so soon. Like Chelsea, I was just coming back to look at the pictures from the other day and voila! there are new ones - what a treat! Thanks for letting me have Jane alone for awhile on Friday- it was so sweet to have her all to myself. And I promise that I'll always return her to you the moment she gets fussy!
You are so good, love the new pics! Is life feeling somewhat normal again? I decided one of the greatest things about humans is that we can adapt pretty fast!
Hey Annie it was so good to see new pics, Jane is adorable. Aren't they just the cutest little things right now. When the weather gets nice we need to plan a play date. Mainly for us to get out and play:)love ya!!!
-Krin
I agree with the others. I was just planning on looking at the other pictures... again! Yippee for more!!!! We love you!!
Post a Comment